Monkeyface Studios Inc.
Based in Toronto, Ontario
February 12, 2016 (Android)
Using skill and strategy, place the pieces around the circular level to create color matches and strings of combos. Keep the multiplier timer active as long as possible to send your score sky-high but be careful not to let a row go past the edge or it's game over. Tweet out your highscore in-game to prove you are the mixingest, matchingest player ever!
After years in the industry working on other studios titles, Monkeyface Studios developed it's first solo title, Circularium in the summer of 2015. To create the hypnotic soundscape heard in the game, two additional members were added to the Circularium team, sound effects all-stars Michael " Mez" Dilauro and Shawn Delnick of South River Sound. Circularium was released on Android in February 12, 2016 (with the iOS version scheduled for release a few weeks later). Circularium represents Monkeyface Studios' unconventional contribution to the wearable match game genre!
- easy to learn game mechanics, hard to master gameplay
- combo system offers perfect risk vs. reward scenario
- hypnotic original soundtrack composed by South River Sound
- no time limit allows players to play the game at their own pace
- social media integration allows players to share accomplishments with friends
Circularium Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Circularium is a simple yet stylish puzzler that presents a cool approach to matching challenges. (4/5)"
- Joao Aguiar, OLA.mobi
- "Simultaneously addictive and calming. Can't put this game down."
- Angela Facundo,
- "This is a challenging and original game."
- Stephen Dennis,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Monkeyface Studios Inc.
Videogames - just like mom used to make!!
More information on Monkeyface Studios Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artist, Co-designer, programmer
South River Sound
Music, Sound Design